AAA Affordable Wildlife Control
Wildlife Control and Animal Removal Services in the Greater Toronto Area
AAA Affordable Wildlife Control is a great choice for wildlife removal because you get high-quality workmanship from experienced animal control professionals. Furthermore, you can be confident that you’re getting an industry-best warranty on the work installed, all without being charged the highest industry prices.
Another reason to contact AAA Affordable Wildlife Control is that Under Canadian Law, people are required to use humane methods when removing any protected wild animal from private & residential properties and we rigorously follow these local laws and legal wildlife removal guidelines. Animal control officers mainly deal with domestic animals and should be contacted for dog and stray cat problems
Local Wildlife Control Management In Your Neighbourhood!
Our nuisance Wildlife Control operators specialize in the removal of problem animals from residential properties and the great news is we do it for a lower cost than other wildlife removal companies in the Greater Toronto Area.
Our animal removal service areas cover the Greater Toronto Area so call us to solve a critter problem in your attic for a reasonable rate.
Fast dead raccoon removal from my backyard. Price was right and sanitizer spray was used
I appreciate you hiring me for the problem. Thanks
Most people don’t want to pay the absolute highest price for a service no matter what it is? Some wildlife control companies charge significantly more money per house call so it’s best to shop around to get free over-the-phone pricing for the basic job and pricing for the full prevention job. A good customer service representative will know the average pricing for wildlife control based on experience.
Whether you’re in North York, Toronto, Brampton, Pickering, Scarborough or Markham our trained animal removal operators will be able to solve your wildlife issue without causing distress to the wildlife or your bank account.
Being a responsible wildlife removal company means being able to walk away from a job knowing you solved the wildlife problem and have the confidence you’ll be around to do follow-up service for the same customers if they have another nuisance animal problem. Top Ten Wildlife Control & Wildlife Removal Company Tips
Don’t put off hiring a wildlife removal, or pest control firm if you have nuisance animals taking up residence. Toronto wildlife is cute but you’ll regret not having them removed if water damage or electrical or structural damage occurs.
Hire Affordable Wildlife Control For Reliable Animal Removal In Toronto.
Have squirrels chewed holes in your roof vent? The replacement of all other vents with metal vents is not going to work and is a waste of money. Our staff can install a one-way door and animal-proof screening, blocking animals from getting back in.
Using our experience, we can ensure that your home is protected against wildlife damage. Toronto homeowners choose Affordable Wildlife Control for our mastery of humane animal removal!
Affordable Wildlife Control Can Help!
We know how to install the extra prevention screening at all the right spots on your house to keep animals out.
When you call AAA Affordable Wildlife Control, you can talk to someone who has years of experience in the wildlife control and management industry. We use the best animal control techniques and have an excellent success rate of keeping animals out. If there is ever a problem with the screening that we installed, the same wildlife specialist will be sent back to your property to fix it.
Book An Affordable Wildlife Control Inspection To Start The Wildlife Removal Process
AAA Affordable Wildlife Control knows that every property is different and that every animal infestation could require different wildlife control services. We offer the convenience of booking affordable wildlife control online for onsite home inspections. It’s not a free wildlife inspection. Companies that show up for free inspections might do a great job, they tend to charge a lot more to do the work.
Just trapping and removing raccoons and other local animals is a short-term solution to nuisance wildlife problems and can cost more than expected if non-target animals are captured or the number of animals is greater than you thought. Our onsite home inspectors can identify the wildlife species as well as advise property owners about how to secure all access points that raccoons have been using. Our wildlife removal experts can also educate residents about our humane practices and suggest a good plan on how to prevent future wildlife infestations.
The Tools & Methods Used For Wildlife Control In The Greater Toronto Area
- Our Wildlife control experts have a wide range of tools and control measures at our disposal for removing animals
- One of our affordable wildlife removal specialties is seasonal raccoon baby removal. We know the ins and outs of the raccoon breeding and nesting cycle and handle each baby animal, with care and we will make sure that all of the young raccoons in your attic or under your deck are removed without separating them from their mothers.
- Separation of kits and mothers can result in the mother creating a lot more damage to property.
- Between March and July, we will find a way to remove the entire raccoon family, relocating them to the exterior of your home – as Canadian law requires.
- Raccoons are seasonal creatures, and we know where they are likely to hunt for shelter when the winter cold arrives. We can secure the property and make sure unwanted animals can’t break-in.
- We use one-way doors because we know that live trapping urban wildlife can cause much more damage, as well as stress for the property owner and the animal itself. Our wildlife removal technicians come equipped with the safety tools that they need for raccoon removal in Toronto – including animal handling gloves. If raccoons have become trapped, we can handle them safely and remove them from your home.
- We also use steel screening that comes fitted with one-way doors. When animals leave, spring-loaded doors shut immediately behind them, making re-entry impossible.
- Odour Control – Dead animals can cause nasty odour problems. Spray and fogger enzymes can reduce and even eliminate the smell fast.
Experienced & Affordable Toronto Wildlife Control Inspectors & Installers
We recommend booking a home inspection for nuisance wildlife control & animal removal management. Don’t rely on roofers or your pest control company for raccoon removal. Your costs could go up substantially if you then have to pay a wildlife control company to fix the problem.
AAA Affordable Wildlife Control also offers specialized equipment to exclude wildlife from your home the humane way. Animal-proof screens are an effective way to deny raccoons access without causing them harm. We use steel mesh at potential entry points like roof air vents and eaves/fascia to strengthen your home’s protection.
Technical solutions are of no use without behavioural change. We can’t force Toronto residents to act in a way that minimizes the danger of wildlife infestation. We advise about how to deny raccoons & squirrels access to pet food and other food sources by properly securing garbage cans and placing metal mesh over compost heaps.
Our affordable wildlife control Toronto services come with a written guarantee to keep animals out of areas we have screened.
Copyright 2021 © AAA AFFORDABLE WILDLIFE CONTROL LOGO | All Rights Reserved – Do Not Copy!