How Much Does Raccoon Removal Cost In The City Of Toronto?
Do you have wildlife problems and need info on raccoon removal cost and squirrel removal pricing for the Greater Toronto Area?
An exterior roof and ground inspection and dealing with one wildlife entry hole or problem area is usually included in the cost of a “basic” squirrel or raccoon problem using a one-way door installed over the point of entry which is the best way to evict nuisance animals.
The baby season will cost a bit more starting in March because of attic inspections and the need to remove the young raccoons by hand from the attic and then reunite them with the mother raccoon or squirrel outside of the attic, giving you a humane solution and avoiding any further property damage.
Repairing the raccoon & squirrel holes and installing extra prevention mesh can be optional to cut costs depending on your particular situation, like if you’re getting a new roof soon but you need the animals out first.
Hire a nuisance wildlife control operator in the city of Toronto that does great work with a high success rate but also promises no hidden fees. Start with a free estimate on the phone from an experienced customer service agent who will explain the necessary steps and best options involved in the humane wildlife control and prevention process.
- We Have 20+ Years Of Experience Doing Toronto Raccoon Removal
- Humane Toronto Raccoon Control Company That Uses One-Way Doors
- Reasonable Cost Squirrel Removal in Toronto | One-Way Squirrels Door Installation
- Convenient & Affordable Wildlife Removal & Roof Repair Services in North York
- Full Exterior Roof Inspection + Quote For Prevention
- Small Tree Branch Removal – Price Varies
- Dead Animal Removal With Deodorizing – Odour Nutalizer For Organic Matter Available At Customer’s request For An Additional Fee. Please request at the time of booking.
- Free Deodorizer Application At The Point Of Entry When Requester At Time Of Booking
- We Do Not Trap Raccoons as a First Option But Do Have Live Trap Solutions For Raccoons That Defecate Continually On Yore Property
- Call (416) 560-4656 For Fast Raccoon Damage Repair and additional Information
- Call and get wildlife control information from our always friendly customer service agent.
- Get the animal removal results you desire in a matter of days. Live squirrel & raccoon free by installing chew and bite-proof, animal prevention screening!
- Get affordable pricing for humane wildlife removal in the Greater Toronto Area.
- Learn how much raccoon removal & squirrel nest removal + attic prevention costs in the Greater Toronto Area.
- Get information about Ontario county animal services, the go-to source for distressed domestic animals like stray cats & pet adoption.
- Get reasonable rates to do a “full wildlife prevention” job.
- Get the average cost to remove raccoons & skunks from under a deck or shed.
- Discover if there are any free raccoon removal services anywhere in the Greater Toronto Area.
- After Hours & Next Day Service For An Emergency Critter Problem.
HUMANE & AFFORDABLE RACCOON REMOVAL COST IN THE GREATER TORONTO AREA
Humane Animal Removal Methods:
- Raccoon Control, Raccoon Baby Removal From Attics
- Humane Skunk Removal From Under Shed, Porch & Decks
- Squirrel Nest Removal From Kitchen & Bathroom Wall Vent
- Bird Nest Removal From Stove Exhaust, Humane Baby Bird Removals and Repairs
- Visible Wasp Nest Removal (you need a pest control company if the wasp nest is inside the structure of the home).
Fast dead raccoon removal from my backyard. Price was right and sanitizer spray was used
I appreciate you hiring me for the problem. Thanks
- 🕵🏾♂️Wildlife Control Is Skilled Labour – Just the working at heights part of most wildlife control jobs is reason enough to pay for raccoon removal and squirrel removal services. Accessing baby raccoons and squirrels inside the nest in tight quarters such as an attic or crawl space can be quite challenging. Wildlife control companies will know what to expect when inside the attic with a mother raccoon and her babies so this task is definitely best left to the professionals. Raccoons can also have the diseases like canine distemper and rabies and distressed squirrels can quickly bite so handling animals in this state is best left to a trained professional.
- 💷 Up Front Investment – Having wildlife specialists protect all the usual target areas of a home with wire mesh provides a long-term solution to any wildlife control problem. It will cost more upfront but can save a lot in the end by protecting the roof exterior and attic insulation from damage and soiled areas if the animals were to get back inside multiple times.
- 💰 Advertising Fees: Are you paying too much for wildlife control? –Franchise Fees & Lead Generation Fees are where the costs for wildlife control spike with certain other companies. Lead-generation is booking a service with a middleman that picks a wildlife company for you. Essentially paying a lot more than if you called the company directly. Normal advertising fees are expected to be factored into a wildlife removal service from a local company in your area. You want to make sure that the website you found online is the same company that gives you an invoice, if not, you’re likely paying high lead generation fees.
- Free Inspection – Free onsite inspections sound great but you will pay the absolute highest industry prices if you proceed with the work offered by these companies.
What other costs Should Toronto Homeowners Expect During The Squirrel Removal & Raccoon Removal Process?
There may only be one animal entry hole that needs to be fixed on your roof but there are always prevention measures that can be taken to protect potential wildlife entry areas. After our thorough inspection, you’ll know exactly where all of these spots are. To prevent further damage wildlife prevention mesh added to target areas on a house like open chimneys or roof vents is optional but comes highly recommended as a long-term solution to animal proofing any home. An average house usually has about $200 to $800 of extra, optional prevention screening that could be added to soffits and vents. A bigger house may have more of these vulnerable areas that need protection to keep squirrels and raccoons out of the attic. This is a good value that should be taken advantage of rather than paying services charges each time an animal targets one of these weak spots.
Why Do Some Animal Control Companies Charge Such High Prices for Raccoon Removal and Squirrel Removal: The All Or Nothing Approach
High-Pressure Sales & Scare Tactics – You’ll want to avoid this tactic when hiring a company to resolve your wildlife issues.
There is nothing wrong with the professional racoon removal service provided by most of the free inspection wildlife removal companies in Toronto, they simply tend to charge customers the highest industry prices by trying to talk you into the all or nothing approach, Free inspection wildlife removal companies are banking on the customer agreeing without question to whatever price they’re quoted simply because they are there onsite already and maybe you took time off work to meet them there. The staff at free inspection wildlife control companies are under pressure to upsell everything possible, sometimes unnecessary work just to meet a daily target.
Don’t get pressured to spend hundreds or even thousands more than what is actually required to fix your raccoon or squirrel problem with free inspection wildlife removal companies – You’ll essentially be paying more to compensate for all the free inspections done for property owners who declined the inflated fee quote.
If you’re getting a free onsite estimate from a wildlife control company offering a multiple-point or “50 points free inspection” you will likely end up with a super high quote. High, meaning as high as you would get from any wildlife removal company in the Greater Toronto Area.
Going with the extra recommended screening is great for preventing squirrels & raccoons from returning to the inside of an attic. The question is are you getting a reasonable price or are you paying for other people’s free inspections who didn’t use their service.
Don’t expect a free on-site inspection from a wildlife removal company or pest control services if you live in a rowhouse, townhouse or semi-detached house. Raccoons and squirrels are excellent climbers and can easily bypass firewalls using the soffits so the entry hole could be on the neighbouring roof but the nest, noise and babies in a different attic. It’s not only a good idea but sometimes required for neighbours to be involved for the eviction process to work, so even the free inspection companies charge per unit to inspect in these cases.
At AAA Affordable Wildlife Control we often get called by customers to go do bigger animal removal + prevention jobs for a more reasonable cost after they received a free onsite estimate, saving customers hundreds of dollars in the process.
We back the installed screening with a 5 YEAR WARRANTY because we are confident that each area we protect will be done right with high-quality materials, installed by highly trained wildlife control technicians.
Affordable Raccoon Removal Toronto Services.
Animal Problems? Helpful Squirrel & Raccoon Removal Services & Solutions
In the Greater Toronto Area, common animals like raccoons and squirrels have adapted well to the presence of humans in their environment, they have become increasingly willing to move through urban areas and live in attics without fear.
Their populations have grown over the years as they enjoy a life filled with easily accessible food and plenty of space to roam. Although it can be entertaining to watch a family of raccoons frolicking in the yard, it can be downright upsetting when they live inside of your attic space, potentially causing structural damage or continually soiling your deck, requiring you to repeatedly clean up the animal’s feces.
When Do Raccoons Have Babies and Do Animal Removal Services Charge More To Remove Them?
In Toronto, raccoons breed during the months ranging from January to May. Therefore, these are the months when this animal is actively looking for den sites and ways to break into attics and crawl spaces. Raccoon mothers prefer to live in a warm, quiet and safe place to raise their young without loud noises or fear of predators.
Female raccoons want to protect their young and will tear open the soffit on the roof to gain entry to the attic. If the attic is inaccessible to the females, they will look for missing chimney caps or move in beneath a porch, deck, or shed which all provide temporary cover to nurse their babies. Raccoons have also been known to crawl into uncapped chimneys in search of a nesting area.
Raccoon litters, generally average three to five babies known as kits. Some litters are as large as seven young. The gestation period is approximately two months. This means that all kits are born between the months of March and June. Generally, the young will live with the mother until the next spring, when they strike out on their own, making room for a new litter.
Knowing how much raccoon removal in Toronto will cost you is the first step to living pest-free. Knowing the average cost of prevention will help you make the right decision when you get an estimate. Whatever the cost, raccoon removal is well worth the money, don’t delay or the amount you pay could rise greatly.
Waiting for the sound of crying baby raccoons to stop or go away is not the answer, this will only cost more time, money & aggravation.
We Service The Greater Toronto Area! Hire our affordable raccoon removal and squirrel removal Markham service today.
Affordable Squirrel Removal Toronto Services.
The Real Cost of Ignoring a Squirrel Problem
Squirrels are small creatures with bushy tails that run around climbing trees and gathering nuts, but they do a lot more than that. Squirrels are actually more important to the environment than you may realize. For example, they dig holes and bury many of the seeds and nuts they collect, so they can dig them up later.
However, they don’t dig all of them up and many of the ones left in the ground will sprout and grow into new plants and trees. As a result, squirrels play a major role in the ecosystem. They also eat beetles, grubs, and other insects so they help control the insect population.
These cute little creatures have a purpose in nature, as do all animals and they seem harmless enough, so most people don’t think too much about them. That is until they move into your home and start destroying your property. When this happens, you’ll need a professional squirrel removal service to help take care of the problem.
Most people don’t realize the true damage a squirrel or family of squirrels can do until they’ve had to live with them. Hiring a local wildlife removal Brampton company is the easiest way to eliminate the nuisance problem.
How Squirrels Become a Problem for Homeowners
When squirrels move into your home, they can be both annoying and destructive. These small animals can be very noisy, especially when they get into your attic and walls and have baby squirrels. You can hear them scratching and crawling around as they build homes and find hiding places for their food. They can get really noisy in the early morning hours, and even keep you awake at night.
Squirrels can be very annoying but more importantly, they can do a lot of damage to your home. They have sharp teeth and can chew holes in your roof shingles, roof vents, and electrical wiring, along with anywhere else they decide they would like to have an entry point into their new home.
They urinate and leave droppings in crawlspaces and other areas of your home that will begin to smell and over time it can have a negative effect on your health. The smell also attracts other animals, encouraging them to move in as well.
Having a family of squirrels living in your home can also become a fire hazard. They don’t know that the wires running through the walls and other areas of your house are dangerous when chewed on.
When they chew through these wires, it can cause a spark, resulting in a house fire. But the squirrel is just trying to sharpen his teeth, as he would do in the wild. For these reasons, if they move into your home, you need professional squirrel removal services to get rid of them as soon as possible.
Do You Have a Squirrel Problem Near Toronto, Ontario? Don’t Pay Too Much!
Squirrels are not very picky. They will build homes in trees or anywhere else they find that provides shelter. When they find a place where they feel safe, they’ll never leave of their own free will.
When that place is under or inside your home and buildings, you have a squirrel problem. If you see holes, scratch marks, and similar damage on the exterior of your home or holes in the ground leading under your house, these indicate that a family of squirrels may have moved in. They are also very common in attics, which provide a nice environment for them until you hear them running or scratching above you.
If you see grey squirrels or even worse, red squirrels running in and out of your home, garage, or shed, or if you hear strange noises in your attic or walls, there’s a good chance you have a wildlife problem that should be rectified before significant damage occurs. Once unwanted pests like squirrels gain access to your home, they’ll dig and chew until they have multiple entry points leading to their nests where they store food, have babies, and create quite a nuisance. If you notice any of these signs, you have a squirrel problem and it’s time to consider hiring affordable wildlife removal services. This is quite a common problem in an urban environment and the longer you wait, the bigger the problem will become. Acting fast to resolve the animal problem will avoid extensive damage to your home and give you peace of mind.
Basically, a nuisance squirrel problem in your attic forces you to either spend money or live with wild animals in the attic, and no one likes unexpected expenses. If you’re not careful you could end up spending way more than what’s actually required to have no more squirrels. Spend too little though and you might end up with a recurrence.
Squirrel Removal – Non-Lethal Methods Are The Most Cost-Effective Approach
Get squirrel removal near Yonge st, Ontario. Squirrels are part of the rodent family and they can do a lot of damage to your home, so you don’t want them living inside your personal space. On the other hand, since these animals do play an important role in nature, you don’t want to do anything to harm them when removing them from your property.
This is why non-lethal wildlife control methods, without the use of poison, are used to remove these animals. It’s also the reason why it’s best to have a humane squirrel removal company remove them from your property instead of the DIY method.
Hiring a professional that uses humane methods is also safer because these creatures will bite and scratch when threatened. If it’s your first time catching a squirrel and you’re not trained to handle them properly they can cause you physical harm.
The two main types of removal methods used are one-way doors and traps. The professional squirrel removal experts will inspect and evaluate your situation to determine which method to use. Once they’re certain there are no more squirrels in your home, it’s time to take preventative measures to keep them from coming back.
How to Prevent Squirrels from Becoming an Expensive Problem
An Affordable Wildlife Removal can help you get rid of destructive little creatures like squirrels while staying within the local laws. However, taking steps to prevent them from becoming a problem before they move in will save you a lot of time and aggravation later. If they have already moved in, once they are removed you can begin taking these steps to keep them from coming back. Affordable Pest Control Tips For Greater Toronto Area Homeowners
Start by eliminating access to food that will draw them to your home. The food in your trash, bird feeders, and even your pet’s food is an invitation for squirrels to move in. So keep the lids tight on your garbage cans, place bird feeders away from the house and keep the pet food in a place where these animals cannot get to it.
The next step is to repair damage and use screens to block vents and chimneys to prevent the squirrels from gaining access to your home. You can also replace any rotting wood or shingles and repair any holes to help deter these animals and keep them out of your house. Just make sure that there is not already a family of squirrels living in your house before you block everything off.
Watching squirrels run around and play in the trees is a great way to spend your time relaxing at home but you don’t want them taking over and causing damage to your house. They are very persistent and stubborn animals.
Once they move in, it can be difficult to get rid of them. It’s not a task that you want to tackle alone and you don’t have to. Squirrel removal is available to help keep these pesky creatures out of your home in a safe and humane way. Always call a professional for more serious problems or as soon as you realize you have a problem with squirrels moving into your home and you’re not equipped to do the manual removal yourself.