Nuisance Wildlife Control Solutions
Call Us For Mississauga Wildlife Removal Services
Southern Ontario is home to many different wildlife species, from raccoons to squirrels to skunks. While these creatures can be delightful to see in their natural habitats, they might not be so welcome when they decide to reside in your attic or crawl space. That’s where a reliable wildlife removal service in Mississauga comes in. They can quickly and humanely remove these animals from your property without causing them any harm. And you’ll appreciate the exceptional customer service these professionals offer as they work to keep your home and yard free from unwanted wildlife.
Blair was amazing. He came and was able to remove the wasp nest that was 3 floors up attached to the building. I highly recommend them for anything you need.
Raccoon Removal Service
Call Us For Raccoon Control Services in Mississauga
In a busy city like Mississauga, raccoons thrive on seemingly endless food sources, from open garbage cans, green bins, bird feeders, and gardens. And because it’s an urban area, these animals seek shelter wherever they can – often finding their way into attics, sheds, and other unfortunate areas. If you’ve discovered some unwanted creatures on your property, it’s vital to immediately prevent or lessen the damage incurred. Consult our affordable wildlife removal company in Mississauga to have your problem solved promptly and humanely.
Squirrel Removal Services
Call Us For Squirrel Control Services in Mississauga,
Many squirrels make their home in Mississauga, some keeping to parks and wooded areas and others freely roaming the city streets. Eastern Grey and Red squirrels are ubiquitous and can be found climbing trees and buildings throughout the city. Raccoons and skunks are also frequently seen in Mississauga but are mostly active at night because they’re nocturnal. Foxes may also be spotted near the water or in wooded areas, and many birds litter the skies during the day. Nocturnal brown bats will sometimes find their way into the city for food, too.
While some animals, like squirrels, are not typically aggressive, they can carry diseases that may be harmful or even fatal to humans and pets.
These diseases can pass through bites, scratches, or contact with urine and droppings. Raccoons, bats, skunks, and foxes are also the most common carriers of rabies, a fatal disease to humans and pets unless treated immediately. Though human and pet rabies cases are sporadic in Ontario, getting the rabies vaccine after contact is best. Mississauga wildlife can also transport little insects and parasites, including fleas, ticks, and mites, so having a professional handle their removal is the best way to reduce exposure.
These creatures can cause plenty of problems for Mississauga homeowners and renters. You may discover your garbage cans or green bins knocked over and rooted through by nighttime visitors, typically raccoons. Squirrels, raccoons, and skunks may also pilfer from your garden or dig up your lawn for small insects, like grubs. Both problems are relatively easy to solve with animal-proof garbage cans and wildlife deterrents for your garden. However, unlucky residents may find that these creatures have moved into their property’s attic, shed, deck, or other structures, which requires a more complex removal approach.
Mississauga Squirrel Control Services
Get a comprehensive home inspection for squirrels and other wildlife. Our experts will locate entry points, identify the type of wildlife in your home, and provide the optimal removal solution. Count on our experienced technicians to compassionately remove unwanted visitors and ensure they don’t come back. Stop wasting time with DIY attempts – contact Affordable Wildlife Control now!
Humane Squirrel Nest Removal
When the baby season arrives, removing squirrels demands extra care. Our certified technicians, backed by years of experience, specialize in handling these creatures with utmost caution. Rest assured, we prioritize the well-being and preservation of each animal above all else. Using humane methods, we relocate squirrels responsibly and guarantee their safety.
Affordable Wildlife Removal in Mississauga: Raccoon & Squirrel Removal Cost
While you may be tempted to try and handle a wildlife infestation on your own to save some money, in most cases, it’s best to call in professional help. Trained Mississauga Wildlife Removal experts know how to solve nuisance animal problems quickly, thoroughly, and humanely. Look for companies that will provide a time and monetary estimate for solving your specific wildlife problem. You should also check if they offer a guarantee on any products they may use to seal entry points and their general services. A guarantee ensures you’re covered if the critters find their way back within the year. Suppose you live in an area with many wildlife concerns. In that case, you may also consider finding a company that offers an emergency line for quick help with immediate problems, like bats in your home.
Proper wildlife management requires solutions that won’t harm or distress the animals. A quality removal company will focus on removal using one-way doors instead of live trapping and relocation. The company should also check the nest or den thoroughly for babies so no innocent creature is left behind. In many cases, the better course of action is to make the home they’ve chosen feel uninviting, encouraging the animals to leave on their own. This may entail using bright or flashing lights, introducing sounds that they find threatening or using unpleasant smells.
By bringing in a professional, your wildlife problems will likely be solved for good. Rather than focusing on temporary fixes, they’ll bring the knowledge and supplies to offer you long-term solutions. Make sure the company you’re calling will use premium supplies, like commercial-grade wire mesh or caulking, to seal holes, vent covers, and animal-proof lights. They should also be able to point out any damage incurred that you may not have seen, like scratched and chewed wood inside your attic walls or chewed electrical wires.
A trained wildlife agent will also know how to take proper precautions against potentially angry animals. If you’re unfamiliar with their behaviour, you may unintentionally provoke or even harm these creatures, causing them to attack. A professional will also be better prepared to deal with animal urine and droppings left behind, which may carry airborne diseases.
Bat Removal Services
9 Wildlife Deterrents – Keep Your Home Free of Nuisance Animals With These Pointers!
There are many steps that Mississauga, Ontario residents can take to prevent wildlife infestations before they happen or to prevent them from happening again. Follow any of the applicable steps below, or ask your wildlife management or pest control company for personalized services to protect your property.
1. Keep your outdoor spaces (including balconies) free of leaves and debris that animals can use as hiding spots or nest-building supplies.
2. Thoroughly clean barbecues or other outdoor cooking appliances after each use.
3. Ensure garbage and green compost bins are fitted with animal-proof lids, or keep them in a secured area (like a garage) until the pick-up day.3. Install motion-sensing lights or sprinklers to deter animals from your garden.
4. Enclose any open areas under your deck, sheds, or staircases, and add a chimney cap if applicable.
5. Keep your lawn healthy to control the root-eating grub population that raccoons and other critters love to eat.
6. Remove any tree branches near your home or shed that can allow climbing critters (like squirrels and raccoons) to access your roof.
7. Check your window wells and screens periodically for signs of damage that animals can use to gain access to your home or shed.
8. You should also periodically check the entire exterior of your home for holes or other damage that may turn into entry points for unwanted critters. Since many can squeeze into incredibly small spaces, fixing the damage immediately after discovery is important.
9. Small critters nest in cars and chew car wiring or plastic parts. Keep your vehicles in a secured garage or often check when not used for long periods (like during the winter).
Mississauga is home to various birds, mammals, and rodents that have learned to adapt to city life. But in their pursuit of food or shelter, they may make part of your property their new home. Save time and money by allowing experts who understand your situation to help you humanely and for good remove these animals. With a trained wildlife control agent, you’ll enjoy responsible, reliable and professional handling of the squirrels, raccoons, bats, or other creatures on your property. And by practicing smart wildlife prevention strategies, you can also ensure you’re protected from future infestations.
Opossum Removal Services
Our Humane Wildlife Removal Services
- Raccoon Removal Mississauga – If you want to discourage raccoons & squirrels from choosing your attic to nest in, minimize the availability of food and shelter around your property. Raccoons love to forage in garbage cans and pet dishes left outside. If possible, keep garbage cans in the garage and secure the lids to the garbage cans so they cannot be opened easily. Open composters are like an open invitation for raccoons, so ensure you only use one enclosed.
- Affordable Squirrel, Skunk & Raccoon Removal Brampton. Skunks, Squirrels and raccoons have adapted well to life in urban areas, and Mississauga, Brampton and Thornhill are no exception.
- Raccoon Control Mississauga – Raccoons also love to eat grubs, insects, frogs, mice, nuts, seeds, corn, berries, grapes, and acorns. If your yard has any of these, you’ll need to take precautions to keep them out of your yard. Install outdoor lights around your home to deter these critters from trying to break into your attic in their search for a nesting place. Sprinkle oil of mustard around berry bushes or nut trees to keep the raccoons away from your yard.
- WILDLIFE REMOVAL MISSISSAUGA REVIEWS.
- Squirrel Removal Mississauga – Squirrels love trees; they provide food and shelter, a way to escape predators and off-leash dogs. The many trees in Mississauga also give squirrels easy access to roofs and chimneys, inviting them to move into where it’s warm & dry. Most roofs have vents that squirrels can easily chew for quick entry to the attic space.
- Squirrel Control Mississauga – It’s hard to ignore a squirrel in the attic problem with all the scratching and chewing they do, so it’s best to get them out fast. Consider investing in prevention screening around roof vents and other potential entry areas; this is the best approach when dealing with pest squirrels.
- Skunk Removal From Private Properties in Mississauga.
What Animals Dig Holes in Your Lawn?
- Skunks & raccoons are the common animals digging holes in your grass or flipping over your newly laid sod
Wild animals in Mississauga, such as skunks and raccoons, enjoy feasting on the white grub larvae, plump treats for hungry wildlife. These pest animals might decide to live under the shed or deck in your yard, so they are close to their food supply. In Mississauga, most homeowners have a yard with grass. Therefore, local wildlife will likely invade your space while looking for tasty treats.
Deter skunks and raccoons from digging holes in your lawn by getting your lawn treated for lawn grubs. This is not an immediate fix and works when the grubs are all gone. Wildlife control in Mississauga works best with prevention and deterrents. Getting rid of this food source is a great step.
Although you can dig up your yard in search of these pests, there are easier ways to find white grub larvae in your yard. Some of the signs that skunks and raccoons are digging grass and eating grubs in your yard include:
- Torn-up areas of sod (created by raccoons as they dig for grubs)
- Dead patches of lawn (caused by grubs as they feed)
- Round indentations in the grass (made by raccoons & skunks as they search for grub larvae)
- 11 Best Wildlife Removal Company Tips
A Look at Grub Larvae -Types of white grubs include the Japanese beetle, European chafer, and June beetle. Grub larvae are highly active during the spring and fall when they come up to the ground’s surface, searching for roots to eat. As they devour the roots, the grass begins to die, creating large patches of dead grass. This is when raccoons and skunks search for grub larvae to eat.